Tuesday, March 5, 2013

a return to the nest

well it's official - I am a stay-at-home mum again!  There is still some tying up of loose ends to be done at the shop but aside from those little trivial bits, I'm back in the nest... and loving it :)  After being all shop-minded the last two and a half years, I forgot how much fun there is to be had in the simple pleasure of slowing down and enjoying domesticity.  So far I've done loads of washing, cooked real meals and kinda sorted out the sewing/toy room in preparation for the mass of stash yet to arrive!  But best of all, I've been able to spend time with my babies - talking with them, snuggling them, giving them my time which is something I feel I've neglected to do of late.  So it's all good :)  And there will be much more time for posts, patterns and baking which is just awesome.  And Summer has gone!  Well, it's officially over but someone forgot to tell the sun.  
So here's to an Autumn soon-to-be, a baby in the belly and many more posts to come x

No comments:

Post a Comment